- How can I sign up for Moodle?
- How can I add the block "MMJus Links"?
- How can I restrict email notifications from Moodle forums?
- How can I adjust my settings so that my email address can be seen?
- How can I edit entries in my profile?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I define the number of email notifications?
- I have forgotten my password.
- How long can I access a Moodle course?
- How can I view my current courses in the left column?
- What should I do if a course is incorrectly listed in the course overview?
- How can I "remove" Moodle courses from my course overview?
- I see a Moodle icon in KUSSS but can not find the corresponding Moodle course?
- How can I enroll in a Moodle course?
- How can I withdraw from a Moodle course?
- How do I see if there is anything new in a course?
- How do I find courses in Moodle?
- How can I see if there is a Moodle course in the JKU Moodle system for my course?
- I do not see any courses in Moodle, but I am already assigned to it in KUSSS.
- When will the media libraries be switched to the new semester?(Information for MMJUS students)
- How can I upload a document for a free text question in a quiz?
You did not find the answer to your question here?
If you are a student and have any questions about course content, availability of courses/streams and assessments, please contact the course lecturer or the relevant institute. If you are MMJus student and you have problems with any streams, then we have a separate help page for you: Problems with streaming - MMJus.
If you need help using Moodle, please make a request to our support team in the IT service portal. Login with your JKU account. It is best to mention the corresponding course number, the semester and, depending on the request, please send a screenshot.